Friday, June 23rd, 2017
It’s Friday again, so let’s talk about five random things that happened this week:
- SAVAGED DREAMS, book 1 in the Savaged Illusions Trilogy, is out in the world!
- I’ve once again proven I can’t be trusted with an opened bag of chocolate chips in the house.
- Wednesday it was 109 degrees here. Unacceptable!!
- I saw my RA doc, and he thinks all my neck, shoulder and arm pain is from my neck (the x-rays showed problems there too), and he’s ordering an MRI. While all this is frustrating, I feel better having seen this doc.
- French bulldogs make me happy!
And a bonus random thing: Anna, my assistant, read SAVAGED VOWS, book 2 in the Savaged Illusions Trilogy and posted her very honest review on Goodreads if here. This was a surprise to me, she doesn’t always read my work because she has a stack of books to review for her blog. If you’re curious, take a look. Savaged Vows is in many ways my favorite book I’ve written so far.
Okay time for you to share your Friday Five! Have a great weekend!
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
First, a huge THANK YOU for all your support on the release of SAVAGED DREAMS. If you haven’t done it, check out the Savaged Dreams Blog Tour, and enter for the chance to win a $50.00 gift card. Here are a few of the blog stops:
Smut Book Junkie
Reading In Pajamas
The Reading Cafe
Now onto Wednesday Worthy. And yep, he’s a rerun, but he always catches my attention
What do you think, is he worthy?
Monday, June 19th, 2017
SAVAGED DREAMS, book 1 of the Savaged Illusions Trilogy is finally here!
Amazon / B & N Nook / iBooks / Kobo / Google Play
To join in the Savaged Dreams Blog Tour, click HERE
I hope readers fall in love with Justice, Liza and all the other characters as much as I did. I have to confess, I have a real soft spot for Justice’s father, Noah. it’s amazing how much time I’ve spent worrying about him even though he’s “just” a secondary character.
Okay let’s move onto the weekend. Saturday we went to Wizard’s brother’s house to celebrate our niece’s graduation and had so much fun seeing all the family. Sunday was a little less fun as I wasn’t feeling 100 percent. Who else is feeling too much heat too soon???? I’m not ready for summer! So that’s the quickie version of my weekend, how was yours?
Friday, June 16th, 2017
Let’s do our random Friday Five
- 3 more days until Savaged Dreams is released! That’s the good news.
- The bad news is we had a senseless murder in a convenience store not far from us. It’s so heartbreaking and enraging. All of us are left wondering WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY?? But there is no answer, and I just have to remember that there are more good people than bad.
- We’re going to a niece’s high school graduation party this weekend. I’m looking forward to that.
- I’m making Twix Cookies to take to the a party because Wizard asked me to
- My shoulder/arm thing is the same, and I still don’t have the referral to an orthopedic. But I’ll see my RA doc next week, and he will try to help if he can so I’m hopeful.
So that’s my Friday Five, what are yours? I hope you all have a great weekend!
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
It’s hump day and time for another Wednesday Worthy Candidate!
So what do you think, is he worthy?
Monday, June 12th, 2017
One more week until Savaged Dreams releases!!
How much will she risk for love?
How far will he go for fame?
Book 1 in Savaged Illusions Trilogy
Amazon / B & N Nook / iBooks / Kobo / Google Play
Our weekend was good. Saturday we were busy doing errands and looking at houses we can’t afford. On Sunday CPA Boy (oldest son) came out, and we had a great time going to breakfast and catching up. Then CPA Boy showed me of video of himself swimming with sharks in Tahiti. SHARKS PEOPLE! I don’t know where I went wrong with that boy…but the picture was cool CPA boy assured me that the sharks don’t bother people. And since he showed up alive and with all his limbs intact, I’ll take his word for it.
Otherwise, I am writing Savaged Devotion (book 3 in Savaged Illusions series) and stressing about the story. Wizard keeps reminding me that I do this on every book and hands me a glass of medicinal wine. I just have to just trust my writing process.
And the wine. Lots of wine, LOL!!
How was your weekend?
Friday, June 9th, 2017
Let’s share 5 random things about our week!
- Insomnia is dogging me this week, and I just want to say, Thank God for my Kindle. I read or watch You Tube videos. If I’m not watching puppy videos, then I love Trevor Noah and John Oliver (This isn’t political, they just amuse me at 2 a.m.)
- I love our pool, but the salt system is giving Wizard fits right now. And it’s not cheap. However, Wizard is fantastic at troubleshooting this, so he’ll get it fixed. This stuff really falls under normal maintenance for a pool, but it’s still annoying and I’m very glad I don’t have to deal with it.
- My son called yesterday to tell me all about his trip to Tahiti. For awhile as he talked, I wished I was in Tahiti with a Mai Tai. I don’t think I’ve had a Mai Tai in decades but it sounds tropical. However once my son told me how long it took to travel to Tahiti, and how tired they were once they arrived, I remembered why I don’t travel to exotic places — I’m too lazy. I’ll just have a frozen margarita in my backyard
- I bet Wizard a lunch and he lost! But this is bad news for me. My GP’s office screwed up, not getting the right referral so I can see an orthopedic for my shoulder. This is insane people. Seriously. I had two phone calls with them today trying to make them understand they referred me to my regular rhematologist not an orthopedic. They swore they’d check into it and call back. I told Wizard, “I bet you a lunch tomorrow they don’t call.” Of course they didn’t call back as promised, so Wizard has to eat lunch at home tomorrow. Good thing I’m just in pain rather than seriously sick. And really, I’m okay, but there are people whose lives depend on better care than this. I worry about them.
- In good news! Both me and my team (my assistant, Anna and my formatter, Amy) have been working our butts off, and we have SAVAGED VOWS up for pre-order! Seeing both these books up for pre-order represents almost a year of work for me, and is tangible proof that I’m accomplishing what I set out to do! For so long, I wasn’t sure if we’d pull this off. In addition to Anna and Amy, also want to thanks my cover artist, Jaycee DeLorenzo, my editor Sasha Knight and my copy editor Kimberly Cannon. I’m very fortunate to work with an extraordinary team. Now I just have to get Savaged Devotion written in record time with a crappy shoulder. I love a challenge, LOL!
Okay that’s my Friday Five. Time to share yours! I really do enjoy reading them Have a great weekend everyone!